For over fifty years, S. Juwal and Co. has been one of the leading diamond
manufacturers in Israel. Established in 1955 by Mr. Shlomo Juwal, it has
developed into one of the most diversified firms in the Israeli diamond exchange
manufacturing a wide range of merchandise.
Heading the company in partnership with his son, Mr. Arnon Juwal and his
daughter Mrs. Liora Mor, the company won outstanding Exporter of the Year award
in 1977 and remains today a family busines, priding itself on excellence and
efficiency. This atmosphere has cultivated a highly professional staff thus
guaranteeing the most efficient service to all customers.
Due to our large turnover, the prices remain extremely competitive and we are
continually striving to keep up this momentum.